Open to all boys and girls of all abilities aged 5 – 14 years old.
Our Football themed Holiday Clubs run during all school holidays.
Places are reserved on a first come, first served basis as we are limited to numbers at certain locations. Please book early.
Standard Day 10am – 3pm. £12/day.
Extended Day 8am – 5.30pm. £18/day.
SPECIAL OFFER – Free Fridays when you book for the full week.
That means a Standard week is £48 (£9.60 a day) and our Extended week is only £72 (just £14.40 a day).
* Special offer only applicable on full 5 day weeks. Not including bank holiday weeks.
To book a space simply click on the Standard and Extended day links for a full list of dates we are running and pay by Card online now or by Cash or Bank Transfer.
Any questions please call/text Mark (07443655086) or Andrew (07967903356) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Information regarding the holiday clubs :
* Children must bring both trainers and football boots, shin pads and suitable clothing including wet and cold kit. A change of kit is also advisable.
* Children to bring their own packed lunch and a refillable water bottle.
* Please apply sun cream to your child before attending in sunny conditions.
* Bring a sun hat in sunny conditions.
* Please make sure you bring along with you your registration and consent form including details of any medical conditions.
* Please make us aware of who is picking your child up at the end of the day.
Typical day :
8am – 8.30am : Arrivals and settle for extended day attendees.
8.30am – 9.45am : Football themed games and activities in the hall.
10am – 10.15am : Meet and introduction for standard day attendees.
10.15am – 12 noon : Coaching and technical drills.
12 noon – 1pm : Lunch and free time (supervised).
1pm – 1.30pm : Fun games including Penalty shoot out and crossbar challenge.
1.30pm – 2.45pm : Small sided games & World cup tournament.
2.45pm – 3pm : Presentation and home time for the standard day attendees.
3.15pm – 5.15pm : Chill out time and Football themed games and activities in the hall.
5.30pm : Departure.
Children will be placed in to age and ability specific groups and supervised at all times. If you have any questions please contact us using the contact page.
Our Holiday clubs are great fun and include world cup tournaments, penalty shoot outs, small sided games, 1v1’s, 2v2’s, 3v3’s, head tennis, cross bar challenge, free kick competitions, football golf and many more in a safe and secure environment. Through our coaching, players will develop their technical, psychological, physical and social skills and make lots of new friends. There will be lots of special awards and prizes to be won. Presentations at the end of every day for all the players.